Are you trying to get to Cali in May? Well, there are some great deals I found on priceline.com and Momondo.com. Just input the dates below to retrieve the prices I found. Keep in mind that prices change frequently.May 2-9, $136 on Frontier Airlines May 2-6. $167 Frontier Airlines May 9-13, $151 Frontier AirlinesMay 9-16, $159 on Frontier AirlinesMay 23-30, the price jumps up to $192 If this was helpful, follow my blog to keep up with my updates on great travel deals. Feel free to Like, comment, or repost!
[gallery ids="1252,1027" type="rectangular"]I love traveling. I find so much thrill and enjoyment from jumping on a plane and finding myself in a different city or country. Several of you have asked how I get these said deals and I am writing this blog to tell you about the tricks I have learned. Mind you, there is so much I am still learning.
- Follow Travel Blogs and Travel Bloggers
- Blogs like Secret Flying, Escape Houston, Travel Pirates, etc. have great deals listed daily. When you see a deal input the dates listed for that price range in a search engine, then decide of you will bite the bullet and pay for the ticket. Most deals do NOT last longer than 24 hours. If you miss it, then that is it! Also remember that millions of people are trying to travel too and oftentimes these deals go quickly.
- If you really want to get a flight deal you need to be checking these websites constantly and be prepared to buy an airline ticket without having everything lined up. If the deal is killer, you can figure out a hotel and rental car later.
- Use websites like Airfordable
- Airfordable allows customers to take a picture of the reservation they want and put a down payment on the airline ticket which will hold the price. Then the customer makes a series of payments before the departure of the flight. So if you do not have the money on hand consider Airfordable to help you experience the trip of your dreams.
- Find a side hustle
- If you want to travel more, you need a side hustle to help you make extra money. If you do not have supplemental income that can be used for leisure, then it may not be time for you to travel, yet.
- SAVE, SAVE, SAVE
There are so many travel websites and blogs you can follow. Remember to decide on the place you want to visit and then begin looking for deals and sales for that destination. If you have anymore questions, comment or reach out to me on my facebook page and I will be happy to help!xoxoFaitthB